For our projects we use the main microcontrollers and microprocessors (STMicroelectronics, Microchip, Texas Instruments, NXP and Atmel).
We develop the firmware / driver in C / C ++ and Assembler language.
The software can be completed with a graphical interface for desktop, web or embedded applications with touch display.
Our software can be used in Windows, Mac or Linux environments and on mobile devices with Android and IOS.
Our experience in embedded solutions allows us to customize Linux distributions with the aim of limiting the space occupied and optimizing performance.
We also make software in LabView useful for the configuration and the testing phase of the cards.
Our designers use state-of-the-art CAD workstations and realize electrical diagrams and PCB layouts in the EDA Altium Designer environment, which includes the tools necessary for drawing electrical schematics, circuit routing with 3D PCB display, simulation (analog, digital and mixed) ) and synthesis of the circuits described in the VHDL language.
For their projects, or for work requested by customers, the prototyping of printed circuits takes place very quickly, as they are carried out internally with the help of two numerical control milling machines of the LPKF (ProtoMat-20 and ProtoMat-60).
For the design of mechanical parts, the company uses SOLIDWORKS of Dassault and two 3D printers (ZORTRAX and STRATASYS FORTUS 400mc). The prototypes can be made of plastic materials such as ABS, PLA or ULTEM 8095 (FDM thermoplastic ideal for aerospace, automotive and military applications thanks to the FST classification).
The design phase is completed with the production of files and documentation for industrial production in series or as prototypes of PCBs in standard formats used by manufacturers. As a CAM application, GC-Prevue is used, which allows the display, verification and modification of Gerber files. PCBs are processed with CircuitCAM and BoardMASTER.
• Schematic Entry.
• Creation of component libraries.
• Single layer, double layer or multilayer PCB design (up to 22 layers) with containment of EMI problems.
• Verification of requests for controlled impedance, signal integrity and compliance with the temperature range of use according to customer needs.
• Supply of the construction files of the PCB in Gerber and Excellon format and / or production of boards in the quantities agreed upon with the required certifications and tests.
• Supply of the manuals and documentation with the final product.